Last updated: February 22, 2021, 11:35 am (PKT)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using website.
- The content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, videos and images is owned and managed by Intergraphics C&A (Pvt) Ltd. its content providers, and clients are protected by legal copyright, trademark and other Pakistan laws relating to intellectual property rights. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website may also include links to third-party website(s) or service(s). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or service(s). You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website(s) or service(s). We strongly suggest you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services before usage.
- These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if we have made them available to you on our website. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of any dispute.
- interGraphics C&A (Pvt) Ltd. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using this website.